Transtech 2019 : March 4th, 2019 in Tel Aviv.
As part of its Transtech edition, the Israel-France Chamber of Commerce and industry invites you to the iconic Franco-Israeli high-tech event: the ninth edition of Transtech.
On March 4, 2019, IsraelValley, the CCIIF (Israel-France Chamber of Commerce), its President, Dr. Daniel Rouach and Bank Leumi, organize with a team of experts the ninth edition of the TransTech Symposium at the head office of Bank Leumi.
Thanks to this event which will welcome many personalities, the CCIIF wishes to continue the actions that it carries out for several years: to offer the economic actors an access to a platform of information and interactions favorable to the development of the economic relations France-Israel.
March 4, 2019 – from 1:30 pm to 7:30 pm (opening at 1 pm) at the Tel Aviv Center: Bank Leumi Le Israel B.M. 35 Yehuda Halevi St. Tel Aviv, 65546.
TransTech is held in French and English in a 160-seat auditorium.
A delegation of 45 people from ESCP Europe (Students and Teachers) will be in Tel Aviv for the occasion.
Student entrepreneurs are invited. Journalists from the Israeli and French press (Israel) are also invited. The speakers will be :
. Jean-David Amar – Directeur Desk Francophone Leumi Private Banking – (Introduction Transtech).
· Ayalon Vanishe – EDF Energies Nouvelles Israël. (Round Table Energy)
. Gilles Darmon – Banker & SNCF. (Round Table Energy)
. Dr Steve Ohanna – ESCP Europe Professor. (Round Table Energy)
· Dr Daniel Rouach – President CCIIF & Professor ESCP Europe (Conference leader)
· Ron Waldman – Board Member CCIIF & Technion (Haïfa) & Europroject Expert (VC & Innovation in Israel, Round Table)
· Gisèle Hivert-Messeca – Directrice Business France Israël (France-Israel Cooperation Round Table)
· Karen Gordon – Senior Investment Advisor Business France Israël (France-Israel Cooperation Round Table)
· Dr Barak Ben-Avinoam – Managing Partner Benhamou Global Ventures ( VC & Banking Round Table)
· Yossi Dan – Board Member CCIIF ( Co-Conference Leader)
· Antoine Basseville – Renault Innovation – Director – (TBC) (France-Israel Cooperation Round Table)
· Mordehai Chouchan – STMicroElectronics – Country Manager Israel (France-Israel Cooperation Round Table)
. Jonathan Rouach – Qed-It – Co-Founder Bits of Gold – (TBC) (France Israel Cooperation Round Table)
· Jeremie Kletzkine – VP of Business Development at Startup Nation Central (TBC) (Israel Hightech & Innovation)
Special Guests :
. Amos Ron – CCIIF Executive Board (Tel-Aviv)
. Guy Maynard – Senior Consultant & ESCP Europe Professor
. Stéphanie Molkho – Advocate. Vice President CCIIF ( Tel-Aviv)
This CCIIF event is organized by Dr. Daniel Rouach (ESCP Europe), Yossi Dan (Challengy), Steve Ohanna (ESCP Europe Professor), Guy Maynart (ESCP Europe ), Jeanine Tuil (CCIIF), Hannah Zribi (aWebDesign4u), William Price (France) and sponsored by ESCP Europe GTI Lab (Paris), Jean-David Amar (Bank Leumi,) Europroject (Technion), Business France. Leaders of the « French Tech » in Israel are invited throughout this workshop.
For more info about last year edition (Transtech 2018): https://www.israelvalley.com/2019/02/cciif-transtech-conference-a-tel-aviv-04-mars-2019-a-13h30/